We are currently looking for team members who are full of sun to work on our counters as well as in our kitchens. No previous experience is needed (but it’d be preferable) as full training is provided. We can’t train you to be full of sun, but we can train you how to do the job. We have full time and flexible opportunities, as we think being able to work the way you want will help you look after your wellbeing.
What we’re looking for in a Team Member
- You’re a positive person, who always looks on the bright side
- You’re passionate about wellbeing – taking care of yourself and others
- You LOVE food, and love working in a team
- You’re over 18 and keep calm under pressure
- You’re legally able to work in the UK
What we can offer you:
- A starting salary of £ 8.90 per hour
- Free LEON food on shift and 60% off when you’re not working, for you and up to 4 people that are with you
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Yoga, Martial arts classes, Zumba, Boot Camp and massages
- English lessons
- Quarterly parties in London
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Leon family who successfully graduates.
GENERAL MANAGERS & ASSISTANT MANAGERS
We opened LEON because we wanted to prove that it was possible to serve food that both tastes good and does you good. We want to make it easy for people to eat well on the high street. We want to do this in every major city in the world.
We are looking for General Managers and Assistant to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow big and strong.
What we’re looking for in a Manager:
• Energy levels through the roof
• Have a love for developing their teams and focus on unlocking potential
• Approach each situation to “win” not “fight”
• Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
• They live and breathe the LEON values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in the most exciting fast food brand in right now
• An environment where you can have fun whilst learning and developing
• A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
• Free LEON food on shift and 60% off when you’re not working
• Wellbeing classes, such as yoga and jump fit & Discounted gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel loan & Cycle to work scheme
• LEON parties