If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, or any part of our website please let us know at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Your access to and use of http://leon.co (Website) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Any graphics, artwork, information, audio and video are copyrighted by us or an affiliate of ours. This means that you can use the images from this Website for your own personal use, but you may not use any other elements of the Website, including the images, on your own website or in any other public or commercial manner. If you want to do this, you must get our prior written consent. Any unauthorised use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. All graphics, photographs, text, artwork, logos, trademarks, visual interface, user interface and any computer code (collectively Material), including but not limited to the design, layout, look and appearance of such Material, contained on this Website is owned by us or an affiliate entity of ours and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. We’re generous, so just ask.
- CHANGES TO WEBSITE We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Leon shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and Leon accepts no responsibility for any part of these websites or associated companies. you agree that you will not arrange for any third party website to be connected to any part of the Website by way of hyperlink or otherwise without our prior written consent.
- ACCESS TO WEBSITE We want you to be able to access our website whenever you’d like, by as many methods of internet connection as possible and we will try and make sure you can; however, we can’t be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The website may be suspended temporarily or permanently, and without notice in the case of system or server failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond our control.
- VISITOR CONDUCT We know you won’t be mean, but in keeping with the character of the Website, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material that is
- Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminator, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- For which you have not obtained all necessary approvals
- Technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data)
- DISCLAIMER While every care is taken with the information on the Website, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions on the Website. We may make changes to the Material on the Website. The Material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such Material. The Material on the Website is provided as it is, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms.
- LIABILITY You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law, liability for any loss or damage which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Website, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of this site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
- JURISDICTION Our Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.