1 flatbread or khobez wrap
1 heaped teaspoon cranberry sauce
1 heaped tablespoon sage and onion mayo (recipe below)
1 handful rocket
3 sweet potato falafels (broken in half)
2 teaspoons pine nuts
2 teaspoons crispy onion
Sage and onion Mayo - serves 4
4 tablespoons LEON The Original Mayo
½ (4 tablespoons) shallot finely diced
1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon maple syrup
Pinch of salt
Large pinch cracked black pepper
1. In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the shallot and sage, salt and pepper and fry until your onions are golden. When cool, add to your LEON Mayo and mix well.
2. Build your LEON Vegan wrap by generously dolloping your cranberry sauce down the centre of the flatbread.
3. Next add your Mayo and pile on your rocket leaves.
4. Break your falafels in two and place on top of the rocket.
5. Lastly, sprinkle on your pine nuts and crispy onions.
6. Fold the bottom of your wrap, toward the centre, then fold in from the right side and tightly roll toward the left.
7. Serve with LEON Waffle Fries and even more Mayo.