1. Prepare you tofu first. Drain the tofu and cut your block into 1cm across strips, then cut again into 2cm across strips or, if you want larger pieces cut diagonally across so that each strip is divided into 2. If you want extra crispy tofu, dippers are recommended.
2. Pat your tofu dry, then seaon with a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Take your nori sheet and place it, cut to fit, on one side of your tofu.
3. Take your nori sheet, cut it to size and place wrap it around your 'tofu dipper'.Leave your tofu to one side whilst you prepare your batter.
4. In a bowl, combine your flours, seasoning, tamari and seaweed flakes. Then add your Kombucha gradually, whilst whisking until your batter is smooth with no lumps.
5. Put about 0.5cm of oil in a frying pan and heat until a small piece of tofu dropped in begins to sizzle.
6. Dip each of the tofu 'fillets' or 'dippers' in the batter and fry for a few minutes on each side until golden. Pt excess oil away with kitchen paper.
7. Serve with chips and LEON Pea-Lentiful Dip