1. Pre-heat oven to 200 (fan). In a large roasting tray, add the carrots and coat with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season gently with salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, until softened and very lightly browned. Set aside.
2. Take your GFC from the freezer and remove all packaging. Place your GFC pieces and place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of your oven. Cook for 20-22minutes at 200⁰C (fan).
3. In a large pot, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened (but not browned), about 5 minutes. Then add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry until fragrant, a further 2-3 minutes. Add your spices and fry for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the mirin, chicken stock and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Cook until you have reduced the liquid by a quarter, 10-12 minutes.
5. Add the agave, tamari and potato starch. Stir thoroughly to combine.
6. Finally, add the cooked carrots to your sauce and stir one last time. Season to taste.
7. Finally, remove your GFC carefully from the oven and serve on a bed of rice, smothered with your Katsu sauce.