Berry Croissant Bake
Leftover pastries this Easter weekend?
Stop them from going to waste with this morning Easter bake
• 1 cup Berries, fresh or frozen
• 2 Eggs
• 2/3 cup Sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 3 Croissants, large (preferably LEON's)
• 1 (8 ounce) package Cream cheese
• 3/4 cup Milk
- Grab your croissants and break them into pieces and add to your baking dish. You can’t mess this step up. Just break them into 1 inch pieces. Sprinkle berries evenly over croissants and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric mixer. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over croissants and berries. Let rest for at least 20 minutes or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 40 minutes and enjoy!
- We like to sprinkle powdered sugar over the dish while warm and serve with a side of spare berries of choice.
Serve up to your family & friends for an impressive Easter breakfast option that reduces waste, happy baking :)
The LEON Team x