- 250g thick, Natural Greek yogurt (or Coconut Yogurt for a vegan version- I recommend coconut collaborative)
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 250g of cooked beetroot, grated
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp of dried mint
- Pinch of salt, use a little more if you are using coconut yogurt as it’s sweeter
- Balsamic, to serve
- 2 mint leaves, to serve (optional)
- Grate you beetroot into a sieve over the sink and, suing the back of a spoon, press as much excess liquid out as possible.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Allow to infuse for around 15 minutes, longer if possible.
- Dress with more dried mint and a drizzle of balsamic and a couple of fresh mint leaves.