Why did Tessa make this dish?
It's quick to make and delicious to eat
How to make Turkish pizzas
1. Heat the oven to as hot as possible.
2. In a food processer place the parsley, mint, garlic, tomatoes and onion.
3. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
4. Whizz them up until you have a nicely mixed paste.
5. Add the beef or lamb mince and whizz again until you have a smooth mixture.
6. Put a flat bread on a baking sheet and smear the mixture evenly in a layer of about 3mm on top.
7. Place the baking sheet in a hot oven for eight to ten minutes.
8. Take the pizzas out of the oven and drizzle a mixture of lemon juice and tahini over them.
9. Add some rocket leaves on top and eat with your favourite salad.